The "Lift Ladder" is an innovative retractable ladder featuring a new and improved heavy duty rung hanger. To extend the life of the simply pull up the lower section above the water line to eliminate marine growth. This model has a short base, with it's fixed portion extending only 14 1/2 inches from the top of the dock to the lowest point when in the lifted position.
- Constructed from 6063 T5 Marine Grade Aluminum.
- Tig welding for maximum strength and durability.
- Extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage.
- Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- For a more comfortable dock ladder, see the all new 4" WIDE STEP.
- The wide step ladder must be ordered by going to the wide step catagory
- 500 lb. capacity... best in the industry! FREE Ground Shipping on this item.
Needed Hardware: Requires 4, 1/2" diameter bolts (2 x 2). Galvanized or stainless steel (stainless for salt water environment). Length of bolt will vary according to the structure being installed on. Bolts can be found at your local hardware store.