Dock/Seawall Ladder - Other Styles Avalable
This dock ladder had the same quality features of the A1A "Standard Lift Ladder". The exception is that the base of the ladder only extends 14.5" below the dock level and the ladder has a 4 inch wide tread width as compared to the standard 2 inch wide tread. The extra width of the step provides added comfort while boarding or exiting you boat or dock. This dock ladder also reduces strain on the bottom of your feet, extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage. Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- Constructed from 6063 T5 Marine Grade Aluminum.
- Tig welding for maximum strength and durability.
- Extruded with grooves to provide sure footing and reduce slippage.
- Ideal for fresh and salt water applications.
- 500 lb. capacity... best in the industry!
- Hoop Style Ladder
- This dock ladder has a 4 inch wide tread width as compared to the standard 2 inch tread width. FREE Ground shipping on this item.
- This ladder extends only 14.5" below the dock surface as compared to the standard 25" for the standard lift ladder.
- Manufactured by IDP
- Accessories- JWPMB1 Quick Release Bracket- Easily remove your ladder for seasonal useby removng four retaining pins
Required Hardware (Not Provided with Ladder):
Requires 4- 1/2" diameter bolts (2 x 2). Galvanized or stainless steel
(stainless for salt water environment). Length of bolt will vary
according to the structure being installed on. Bolts can be found at
your local hardware store. Accessories- None. Remove bolts at end of
season to store ladder for seasonal use.
Manufactured by IDP.
Consult us by using the "Contact Us" link shown above.
Installation Instructions and dimension- PDF